The format of this file is INI-style (name=value, divided into [sections]). Names are case insensitive. All values which are filenames can have shell-style tildes (~) in them. All values which are relative filenames are interpreted to be relative to the Pyzor homedir. All of these options can be overridden by command-line arguments.
It is recommended to use the provided sample configuration. Simply copy it in pyzor’s homedir, remove the .sample from the name and alter any configurations you prefer.
- Must contain a newline-separated list of server addresses to report/whitelist/check with. All of these server will be contacted for every operation. See Servers File.
- File containing information about accounts on servers. See Accounts.
- If this is empty then logging is done to stdout.
- This options specifies the number of seconds that the pyzor client should wait for a response from the server before timing out.
- Specify the message input style. See Input Style.
- If the number of reports exceeds this threshold then the exit code of the pyzor client is 0.
- If the number of whitelists exceed this threshold then exit code of the pyzor client is 1.
- Port to listen on.
- Address to listen on.
- File to contain server logs.
- File to contain server usage logs (information about each request).
- This file contain the pid of the pyzord daemon when used with the –detach option.
- File containing a list of user account information. See Accounts.
- File containing information about user privileges. See Access File.
- If set to true uses the gevent library.
- Then engine type to be used for storage. See Engines.
- The database connection information. Format varies depending on the engine used. See Engines.
- The maximum age of a record before it gets removed (in seconds). To disable this set to 0.
- If set to true, the pyzor server will use multi-threading to serve requests.
- The maximum number of concurrent threads (0 means unlimited).
- The number of database connections kept opened by the server (0 means a new one for each request).
DBConnections only applies to the MySQL engine.
- If set to true, the pyzor server will use multi-processing to serve requests.
- The maximum number of concurrent processes (cannot be unlimited).